Ayurvedic Treatment For Back Pain in Hyderabad
- Back pain is a common phenomenon in one among every three adults. There is a history of severe back pain at some point once we cross the mid-20s and for some this may last a lifetime. Back pain is one of the most common reasons most people go to a doctor and spend huge amount of money for temporary relief through medications or in some case through steroids prescribed by their doctors.
- If preventive steps are not taken in time, then the body often takes months to recover and eventually a Surgery will be inevitable.
- Low back pain on the left side is more when compared to low back pain on the right side. Lower back pain causes discomfort in the lumbar region. This is the lower back area that is above the hips and below the bottom of back rib cage.
- Back pain may suddenly be triggered and may last for weeks, causing acute pain, mainly caused by a fall or lifting of heavy weights.
- When there are symptoms of back pain , such as muscle ache, tingling or pricking pain, which may radiate down the leg and it worsens with bending, lifting, standing, walking, then it’s an indication that its getting acute and slowly will turn into Chronic pain.
- While a timely action of strengthening the back through exercises and by avoiding activities that lead to back injury may help to contain the damage, studies have shown that most persist with the pain and take action only after the situation gets adverse and needs surgical intervention.
- Historical statistics clearly state that 90% of people with back pain get better after conservative treatments, mainly Ayurveda.
- At Jivaasri, we examine the back muscles and spine, to check for pain, muscle tenderness or weakness, stiffness, numbness or abnormal bulges. If there is a disk problem, we diagnose the root cause of pain in the lower back and advise the required natural therapies that will reverse the pain and bring the spine and back to its normal strength and effectiveness. The therapies are done on daily basis without any hindrance to the daily work schedules, however necessary precautions are advised to avoid further damage to the injuries or pain already diagnosed.
- Our specially hand crafted therapies by our Ayurvedic experts include Elakizhi, Dhanyamladhara, Abhyangam and , Yogavasti / Kati vasti, along with internal ayurvedic medications, corrections to the diet pattern and life style changes.
- Our remedial measures to help quick recovery include suggestions on ideal posture for the back while at work, leisure or while sleeping, importance of exercising regularly and not to forget the warming up, which is equally necessary to avoid injuries or inflammations.
Follow us for More
Our List of Services
Request a consultation appointment.
Book your appointment online with our Specialist Ayurvedic Physicians at Jivaasri Wellness Centers. Get the best ayurvedic consultation & therapy for all ailments in Hyderabad
What Our Clients Say
If u wanna get professional and relaxing massage just step in jivasrii, remaining their staff will take care very professionally and lovely from entry to exit. I just loved it seriously best spa i had till now very nice and got complete relaxed. 100% recommended to everyone.
I had a great session of Abhyangam and followed by Shirodhara. The team is amazing especially the massage boys did a great job with their skills. I could feel every nerve of my body. Entire campus is hygienic and the quality of the oil is authentic.
krishna rao Akula
It was a great session,I had a wonderful body relaxing time.Very professional massage therapists who clearly know what they are doing.The staff is very proactive and friendly. Will definitely recommend Jivaasri.
I had a severe sciatic pain trasmitting to right leg completely having issues in lumbar spine L1 to L5. I visited Jivaasri Clinic, the dedication of therapists and prescribed therapies had given immense relief. I thank the entire team of Jivaasri for making it successful treatment without going for spine operation.
I highly recommend the Suthikaraksha massage treatment. The therapists are thorough professionals. I’ve lost weight and completely devoid of backache. I’ll come back again when I have the chance.
The staff is very proactive and friendly. Will definitely recommend Jivaasri
Frequently Asked Questions
A Holistic Ayurvedic Wellness destination that provides affordable and effective Natural rejuvenation therapies and treatments for chronic ailments across all ages.
Our treatments vary from rejuvenation and restoring the effective functioning of the human body. From improving the blood circulation, to addressing muscle stiffness and joint pains, we offer holistic wellness and concentrate on total body wellness, from skin and hair, all the way to energy layers.
From diabetes, hypertension, stress management, kidney related ailments, liver cirrhosis, knee and joint pains, spine and neck pain, the list of treatments we cure is long.
At Jivaasri, we perform therapies to address the root cause, with natural ingredients and time-tested techniques that have been practiced for centuries. Most of the therapies are non-invasive techniques and do not involve surgeries. Our treatments are a combination of therapies performed by Ayurvedic experts, under the guidance of an Ayurvedic physicians and administration of oral medicines on need basis.
Generally, the cost of Ayurvedic therapies and medication is one-third of Allopathic treatments / surgeries, which makes it affordable to various sections of population.
Due to easy accessibility of medicines, availability of Allopathic doctors, and commercialization of pharma industry, Ayurveda did not grow faster. Also, the lack of awareness of Ayurveda coupled with fewer Ayurvedic physicians further resulted in lower acceptance of such natural therapies.
Request a consultation appointment.
Book an appointment with our Specialist health advisors and Ayurvedic physicians at our Jivaasri wellness centers and Get the best in class services and treatments…